CHEF ROSY'S TUSCAN COOKING SCHOOL
If you want to discover the secrets of the Tuscan cuisine, you can’t miss Rosy’s Tuscan Cooking School.
Rosy is known throughout Italy for her cookbooks on Tuscan regional cuisine. She has also co-authored the definitive compilation of Tuscan dessert recipes and frequently contributes to Italy’s most prestigious cooking magazines.
When she isn’t in Tuscany, Rosy spends a lot of her time in the U.S.A. and frequently appears at many prestigious venues such as the James Beard Foundation House, La Cucina Italiana, Degustibus, and Ocean Reef.
During the cooking course you’ll experience traditional recipes according to the ingredients available at that exact time of the year and you will learn a lot about food and enjoy yourselves in a beautiful environment.
All these things, combined with her outstanding skill as an ebullient teacher make this cooking school perhaps the most important in Tuscany and certainly the perfect place for eager students to learn the art of Tuscan cooking and become part of her family.
- Airport / Train transfers
- 6 Nights accommodation
- 18 hours hands-on lessons taught in an air conditioned room
- Meals paired with excellent wines
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Afternoon tours to local treasures such as Lucca, Pietrasanta, Pisa, San Gimignano, Viareggio and the Roman Ruins in Massaciuccoli.
- Truffle Hunt and truffle tasting